Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Introducing my Vlog

Urban dictionary defines a Vlog as this:

A video log. A journalistic video documentation on the web of a person's life, thoughts, opinions, and interests. 

A vlog can be topical and timeless, instructional and entertaining. The main thread is trying to communicate on a personal level with your audience.


Now I know what you are thinking. Isn't Vlogging the definition of narcissism at its core. The vlogs I've researched are a bunch of know it all 17 year olds believing the world revolves around them while whining about their first world problems with sing-songy verbiage and trendy hair styles. If I ever turn into that guy I want you to slap me with a fish. My intent is to give you guys a personal view inside my life. Ever since the MitoTreadmill event a lot of people have asked me some very interesting questions about my training and personal life and as much as I think that I live a vanilla life it seems that many people are interested to find out who the hell on gods green earth would run 24 hours on a treadmill. You've also asked questions like "How is your wife okay with all this?", "How do you fit in the time for family?", "Do your nipples bleed?", "What motivates you?", and so on. 


I plan to answer all those questions and many more over time. I've got some larger than life goals coming up and I look forward to sharing these experiences with you along the way. Win or lose, laugh or cry, we are a social creature programmed to share experiences together. So thank you in advance for sharing this journey with me.

...I've gotta run.

No comments: